Ok here is a pic of my dad..(have to wait a day on the pic, having technical difficulties)they call him pirate face cuz when he smiles this is what he looks like. I just have to say between ya'll and me, he looks older then he did understandably..he has also lost like 30 pounds. I love though how they can laugh about everything. I am also uploading a couple of videos my sister took. They are pretty funny. My mom is trying to get him to do his rehab work(speech and walking)and he is goofing off and the kids are basically calling my mom a drill sargent..again its great to see them all laugh at what was a horrible situation, but now they are just blessed to have dad and hubby home! Love you guys!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Dad~
Posted by St.Pierre Family at 21:47
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too funny! Y'all couldn't think of anything harder for him to say?!!! I can't even say that correctly.
Your dad is amazing! I laughed so hard watching this, because it is so awesome to see him laugh and be goofy in the midst of all he is going through! He is inspiring!
Post a Comment