Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bestest Friends!



Thought this was a pretty cute pic. Trinity and Paige always say that they are best friends..cept for when they get in a fight then its.."your not my best friend anymore"! Trinity bought with her own money these best friends necklaces, and originally she was going to give it to one of her GF's but..when she came home from school and the necklaces had finally gotten here..she said "Paigy your my best friend and I want you to have the other half of my best friend necklace". I was so proud...and Paige was ecstatic. She even let Paige pick which one she wanted..Anyways just had to share..I hope they can be best friends forever, I would love that for them!

1 comments:

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Awww, that's sweet. Don't ya just love those moments where you think, "They really DO like eachother." :O) Super cute!