

For those of you who didn't know my dad fought skin cancer and won. He has been cancer free for awhile now. It was hard for him though he had to do radiation treaments etc. Well a few days after we got home he told us that he had a relay for life to do for Team BNSF(the railroad). I was in for it. I wanted to show my support and get a bit of excercise while at it. We walked starting at around 11pm till 2am in the morning about 10 or so miles it ended up being for all of us family involved. It was actually a lot of fun. I got to meet a couple railroader friends of Pierre's and I's it was nice. Here are few pics of my family while there.
Monday, July 21, 2008
More vacation pics...Team BNSF Railway...Relay for life!
Posted by St.Pierre Family at 15:19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment