Friday, July 11, 2008

Vacation 2008 Washington State(Home)

We started our vacation flying into Portland Oregon. We got there and went to stay with Pierre's good friend Brian who is an engineer for the BNSF in Vancouver Washington. We had a blast hanging out with him and just catching up. We hadn't seen hime since Pierre left for Houston, Texas in Jan. 2006. We also got some pictures of our house we grew up in and the elementary school I went to. Also we took a pic of the first house I ever owned and of Mount Hood, Beautifull!! My brother Rick (who works for the ememy UP railroad(uncle Pete)as a Yardmaster, and one of my other brothers Joshua drove from Richland Washington to pick us up and drive us to Home. My brother Rick has become quite hilarious in his old age(not really he is only 30 not too old and gray yet)but he made us laugh! We made it to the Tri-cities and were able to see my Unlce Ron and Aunt Debbie and their 2 grandchildren Kathleen and Cameron. That was so nice to see them, they had never seen Trinity or Paige and I hadn't seen them since 2001 at our last family reunion in Utah. Thanks so much Uncle Ron and Aunt Debbie for sticking around till we were able to see ya'll and for the great stories. I sure miss ya. My sister Nikki was able to fly down from Fairbanks, Alaska with her daughter Aislynn while we were there. How nice was that. The last time I saw them was when they visited us in Missouri City Texas in 2006. I was so glad to be able to spend time with her and her little one as well. Her hubby wasn't able to come..Your loss Kirky! He he. We all had a blast. I will post more and with pics a little later. I will say though that we found out around the 4th of July that our Precious golden retriever ran off while we were away. He has been missing since the 4th and no one has seen him. We miss him soooo much and wish that he would come home. He is our baby and has been with us for almost nine years. On August 5th(pierres birthday)he would have been in our family for 9 years. We miss you Prince Jr. and wish you would come home to us. We love you. Just had to give him a little tribute..I am not dealing with our loss well. Pics to come of our vacation as soon as I get them all together.

0 comments: