Last Sunday December 28th Collin was ordained a Deacon and given the Aronic Preisthood(hope I said all that right, new to me having a 12 year old boy ALREADY). We are so proud of him and he feels so cool..hehe. It's crazy to think that I have a son that is already in mutual and has the priesthood..WHAT? He is still in scouts and truckin along and loving that as well. He just started Basketball and we will post pictures when he starts having games. He is also on the honor roll at school and we are just so proud of him. He is such a great kid, I couldn't have asked for a better kid to call my son! Your our boy blue. We love ya stinking butt! (name we called him when he was a baby, it was fitting at the time.)
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment