Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Twilight!

Well we went for a drive as a surprise(only bad thing is we have to drive an hour away for a good resturaunt and movie theater). The kids had no idea what was in store. We started out at the outback for dinner, then headed to the theater to see yes..TWILIGHT! Pierre and I have finished all the books, Collin is on the 3rd book and Trinity if you can believe it is on chapter 6 in the first book Twilight! They were all so excited and loved the movie. I can not wait for the next ones to come out. Love, Love, Love em! We had a blast. Thanks (mom and daddio)Grandpa and Grandma for the help with the expense towards our xmas present. It was so appreciated, and well deserved as a family outing. We haven't been out to REAL dinner or a movie at a theater in ages and I mean ages! Thanks again!

0 comments: