I know I haven't been on for awhile, I am quite a bit behind actually..but I have been sick and recently found out why I have been sick for 3 weeks, I have a sinus infection. Good think the antibiotics are working.
On another note..My dad was taken by ambulance to the hospital in Spokane Washington 2 1/2 hours away from his home because he had another small/minor stroke. This was on Wednesday the 25th..they found out that he has MRSA a staph infection as well. He found out on Tuesday that they were going to do brain surgery to put a stent in one of his arterys off of his brain stem because it is really narrow..the other artery is completely blocked so nothing they can do there, but they weren't going to do that till next month sometime. Well since this new stroke happened they decided to do the surgery asap. As I speak they are performing his brain surgery. He is pretty scared as well as the rest of the family. 1 out of 10 ppl have a stroke or die on the operating table..but if he didn't have this done his chances triple of the same thing happening. We are all praying for him and I ask that if you are reading this to plz say a prayer for him. I am not ready to lose my daddy, as I am sure no one is. I will update this as soon as he is out of surgery.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Scary Day!
Posted by St.Pierre Family at 10:44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment