Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update!

I haven't updated anything for awhile but our little family started getting sick last Thursday well actually January 29th. Paige and I are still sick and hoping to get better soon..it has been 10 days for me and I am freakin done. Poor little Paigy just coughs for hours on end..I feel so bad for her..I Know I would be crying if it were me..but she is a champ. I have some news about my dad...they found out that his stroke was caused by a build up of plaque in I guess a part of his brain stem..I am confused but do know that they say that the build up started from High cholesterol starting in his 20's. They are talking to surgeons now to see if they will do a very dangerous surgery to remove the plaque..they aren't sure if they will cuz of how dangerous it is..which might not be good either..he can easily have another stroke at anytime. So plz keep him in your prayers. If I have learned anything from this it is this!!!...have your cholesterol checked...I have high cholesterol and have since I was at least 19..it is still high and I am now on medication for it..i also have had high blood pressure since at least then and take meds for that as well. All I am saying is..those combinations are reaking disaster...take it seriously..i haven't..I have as far as my salt intake for the blood pressure..and the high cholesterol I have changed my diet for quite a few years and it is still high so if you need to get on meds. We will know this week if my dad has to have a dangerous brain surgery..and as soon as I am feeling better I will put more pics up. =)I am posting at least one pic of my latest sick kidlet..she is a sweetie.

1 comments:

Butters said...

love the pics Mist. Your kids are so cute. Hope you guys are feeling better! And your daddy is definitely in our prayers!