Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Elder Gordon's "cookie dance"!!

This is Elder Gordon one of our Mexia Branch Missionaries..and when he sees that I had to upload this to my blog he will be very embarrassed..oops(sorry Elder Gordon). We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight and made cookies again for them..and Elder Gordon graced us again with his famous cookie dance. We thought his parents would love to see it..He was transferred and this was our last night to see him..we love him and will miss him loads..

2 comments:

Emily Gordon said...

Hello St. Pierre family!! I am Elder Gordon's sister Emily! I love love love that you put this video up here! It cracks me up. I'm glad everyone he meets on his mission gets to see the goofy side of him. Is there another side? Haha! One question: Is this on youtube? :P
You all rock! :)

St.Pierre Family said...

So glad you liked it..And no it is not on you tube as of yet..haha! We did however threaten him to put it on you tube...lol Your bro is awesome, we have enjoyed getting to know him!