Saturday, October 31, 2009

We have another new dog!!

We had some friends of ours from Sugar land Texas that needed to find a new home for there dog Molly..We saw that and decided we would take her.She is a Lab and very sweet and we love her..it was about time we got a big dog again, I love big dogs..don't get me wrong I love our little hunny princess too. And Princess loves molly..she loves playing with her.




Here is a picture of Princess in her bed....it fits her as a beagle perfectly..but....



Molly in Princess's bed, and Princess not too happy with it. Molly is about 60 pounds and thinks that Princess's bed is hers..too funny.

1 comments:

Melanie Rossi said...

Awww these pics of Molly are so cute! I hope she's still been a good dog for you guys! I sure do love my dogs more now that there isn't so many of them!