Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our new home in Teague, Texas


Here is our new home in Teague, Texas. It is about 2150 sqft. It has 4 bedrooms. We use one as a playroom, Collin has his own room and Trin and Paige share a room. The formal dining room we use as a formal sitting area or formal living room. We have a family room, laundry room, 2 1/2 baths, kitchen, and kitchen dining area. It's perfect for us. I thought my stuff wouldn't fit but it all did and looks so cozy. We love it. We are country folk, we live in a town of approximately 4500 ppl. It's great! It is so nice to see all the horses and other farm animals.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Your home looks beautful, and the children also. Love you all, take care

Melanie Rossi said...

You figured it out. Good job! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

aw how cute i love it. you guys better start a little piggy bank to bring me down there :]

Butters said...

Gorgeous home, beautiful kids, what a awesome family. I miss you guys! When can you come play? Love you. Keep up with the bloggin' I want to see more pics!

muchgrace said...

Herb, I really enjoy the looks of your new home. Put out a sneek a poo of the inside. The children are growing so fast.(whew)! It goes by so fast. Brian will be 31 this yr.Its hard to believe.Your big sister loves you.Paula