Hey ya'll! We just started our blog and hope that from time to time you will check it and see what our little clan is up to. Here are a few pics to start with.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey ya'll! We just started our blog and hope that from time to time you will check it and see what our little clan is up to. Here are a few pics to start with.
Posted by St.Pierre Family at 20:35
2 comments:
Good job! I'll e-mail you some blog info. By the way, Raegan still talks about how Trin was her favorite friend and how much she misses her.
It turned out great. I love it Misty. Good job. I really need to do this, so my sister in Colorado keeps reminding me to do. LOL Im just so busy, but it looks like fun.
Love you,
Kristen
Post a Comment