Wednesday, May 28, 2008

9th Wedding Anniversary May 28th, 2008


Happy 9th Anniversary to Pierre and I!
I can't believe it has been nine years already. I fall more in love with You Pierre everyday. I love how you still get embarrassed when you ask adult type questions to me. It's so cute. I remember the first day I met you..I fell in love that instant. You were so kind and such a gentleman. You made me laugh all the time. You are such a great husband and father and I am so proud to call you mine. Thank you so much to Pierre's Mother and Father for bringing Pierre into this world and sharing him with me. I only wish that I would have been able to thank you in person..but I am sure ya'll know how I feel. I married the man of my dreams and I look forward to a lifetime of happiness with you Pierre and a life with you in eternity. HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY!!! I love you babe!

0 comments: