<
Well my good friend Karen from Washington state came to visit me and we had a blast. I drove to meet her in Waco, Texas(she flew into San Antonio, Texas cuz her daughter was also visiting a friend)and we went shopping at the mall and ate at the OLIVE GARDEN..mmmmmm. After that she followed me to Teague, it wasn't too bad just an hour east of Waco, but a lot of traveling for her. Of course we got here to Teague and I showed her around a bit(not much to see although..hehe)and we took kids to and from baseball practice and games. We were able to sit down and watch some of our favorite Tv shows...Greys Anatomy..etc..I am now hooked. We just hung out and chatted. She was so sweet to my kids..she read them books and loved on them. Thanks Karen they really love ya. I did make us some rib-eye steaks, which were very yummy. Karen told me that her hubby Jason makes the best steaks ever so of course after that I was a little nervous to say the least. Well she loved it, we had a rib-eye steak and twice baked patatos. She called her hubby later and said that he had some competion. I was so happy. I told her that its on, her hubster and I would have to have a cook off when we come back up there in June. IT'S ON JASON!!! LOL..Anyways she wasn't able to stay long but I just want to say Karen thank you so much for visiting, I really needed that. Love ya woman! Here are a couple of pics. Karen of course was able to get all gussied up cuz she was getting ready to leave, and I just had woke up to get kids off to school..so I don't look very pleasing...hehehehe...I think I was still half asleep. Oh well. Karen you looked great. Have a good time the rest of your trip. Thanks again for spending time with us.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Karen Kat!
Posted by St.Pierre Family at 19:57
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment