Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Early!



Trinity came home from school today and gave me my mothers day gift early. It is the cutest so I thought I would share it. In case you didn't notice in the top pic she says that I am 24 years old and weigh 60 pounds..lol...Don't you wish everyone saw you in those eyes. The eyes of a child..I wish huh? I have to tell you a little something about her. The other day Paige came up to me and said Trinity thinks that her REAL name is TEE TEE...I said noo..Trin what do you think your real name is? TEE TEE..Nope hunny your real name is Trinity, your nick name is TEE TEE. I guess we call her Tee Tee way too much. We always say Tee De DEE DEE..or TEE TEE. She looked blown away that Trinity was actually her real name..lol

0 comments: