Saturday, November 8, 2008

Daddy and Me!


I am really missing my daddy right now, so I thought I would post a cute picture of Him and I. This was a few years back but as you can see I am giving him a piggy back ride. I must have some big muscles..LOL. He was heavy but I really actually walked carrying him. My dad is doing ok considering, we just found out that he has pneumonia and that there is an infection around his trach tube in his throat. His blood clot on his brain stem though is shrinking so that is awesome. I miss you daddy and hope that you can get better really soon so that I can come give you another piggy back ride..hehe!

3 comments:

Butters said...

I love this pic of you and your dad. He is in our prayers every day. You are an amazing strong person Mist. Even though at times you dont think so, that is when you are being the strongest. Love you!

Kate said...

Misty, we have not talked in a long time, too long. I am so sorry about your dad, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. My dad did die from a blood clot in the brain stem that resulted in a stroke. He never recovered and pretty much was brain dead instantly, which you probably know, but this means that your daddy is in a MUCH better position than ours was and he seems to be doing better so I am praying for a full recovery. Bless you guys, we love and miss you.
Kate

Anonymous said...

hey Misty prayers are powerful i have faith your daddy will be going home you are a blessed women and your all in my prayers 1-4-3 the St.pierre girls in Yarmouth