Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Card from My dad!


Ok so I am a little late at getting some of this stuff posted. I wanted to share this little birthday wish that I got from my dad when I was up there to see him. I will translate it some for ya'll.
Trick or Treat! Today is...(everything is a little lopsided)Happy Birthday..I want cake and Ice-Cream, probably will only be able to eat a pea!
I went in later that night..and whispered to my brother Rick to tell dad that we will sneak some cake and ice-cream into his feeding tube. He shook his head NO! My dad never hears us half the time talking at home normal..but he heard my whisper. I said to him, that's it dad now we know you can really hear us..no more selective hearing.HA! He motioned to us that he wanted to write something. He then wrote. "No food, No water, Just starving..it's worse then Prison." My brother and I started laughing.. We said Dad you have never been in prison before, unless there is something you need to tell us! It was pretty funny. He gets really agitated and confused, but he has yet to lose his sense of humor. That is a great thing.

0 comments: